The 11th International Forum on Green Technology and Management (IFGTM) is an annual event initiated by the Consortium for Green Technology Management and Research. The consortium consists of 20 member institutions including prestigious universities in Vietnam and overseas. IFGTM's provide a platform for researchers and managers to share knowledge, experience and research results in various aspects of environment sciences, with a focus on green technology and management. To date, there have been seven annual IFGTMs which took place in Da Nang (2011), Ho Chi Minh City (2012), Ha Noi (2013), Can Tho (2014), Hue (2015 and 2020), Binh Duong (2016), and Ha Noi (2017, 2018 and 2019).
Member units of the Consortium for Green Technology Management and Research Network (CGTMR), include:
- Institute for Environment Science and Engineering – National University of Civil Engineering IESE-NUCE (2012);
- Institute of Resource and Environment – Hue University IREN - HUEUNI (2013);
- Faculty of Environment and Natural Resources – Can Tho University CENRes - CTU (2013);
- Institute of Environmental Science and Technology – Hanoi University of Science and Technology INEST-HUST (2010)
- Faculty of Environment and Natural Resources, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology FENR - HCMUT (2010);
- Faculty of Environment, Da Nang University of Technology FE-DUT (2010);
- Department of Environmental Resources and Management – Chia Nan University of Pharmacy and Science ERM – CNU (2010),
- Department of Environmental Science – Hue University of Sciences DES-HUSC (2013);
- Institute of Environmental Technology – Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology IET - VAST (2013);
- Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Thu Dau Mot DES - UTDM (2014);
- Faculty of biotechnology, University of Thu Dau Mot – FBT - UTDM
- Faculty of Biotechnology and Environmental Engineering – Ho Chi Minh City University of Food Industry FBEE - HUFI (2014);
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences – VNU University of Science, Vietnam National University, Hanoi FES-VNU HUS (2015);
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences – VNU University of Science, Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh FES-VNU-HCMUS (2015);
- Faculty of Biology and Environmental Science, The University of Science and Education, Da Nang University BIO-ENV-UED-UDN (2015);
- Faculty of Environment and Natural Resources, Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City NLU (2015);
- Faculty of Environmental Engineering - National University of Civil Engineering FEE-NUCE (2016).
- Faculty of Environment and Chemical Engineering, Duy Tan University FECE-DTU (2018).
- Institute for Environmental Science, Nguyen Tat Thanh University IES-NTTU (2018).
- Faculty of Infrastructure Engineering and Municipal Environment, Hanoi University of Architecture – FIEME – HUA (2019)
- HCMC University of Food Industry – HMC – UFI (2019)
- HMC University of Architecture – HMCUA (2019)
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences, Hanoi University of mining and geology – FES-HUMG (2019)
Non-members of CGTMR, includes:
- Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto University
- National Kaohsiung Marine University, Taiwan